Among various Cardiovascular diseases, hypertension is the most common disease. Hypertension is an abnormally high blood pressure which can lead to multiple complications like myocardial infarction stroke, atherosclerosis, heart attack if it is not managed. The normal blood pressure is 120 (Systolic) over 80 (Diastolic) mmHg. If the blood pressure is higher than 140 over 90 mmHg, then it is hypertension.
About 13.5% of deaths worldwide are caused due to hypertension. One out of three adults is suffering from hypertension in the US. In India, it is responsible for 57% of deaths from stroke and 24% deaths from Chronic heart diseases. Due to the chronic disease state, patients may not be able to visit the pharmacy to purchase medicines. So to avoid the chances of dose skipping, one can order cost-effective and good quality drugs from online pharmacy 24 hrs. Moreover, the patients can obtain medicines from online pharmacies with maximum discount just at a click of their fingers.
Causes and Symptoms of Hypertension
The high blood pressure may occur due to high salt intake, low potassium in the diet, smoking, alcohol, tobacco, excess body weight, endocrine disorders, chronic kidney disease. The symptoms of hypertension depend on the severity of the disease. The patient may experience no symptoms at the beginning, and later the symptoms may include angina (knife like chest pain), shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, fatigue, leg swelling, loss of appetite etc.
Management of Hypertension
It is a big challenge to manage a chronic condition like hypertension as it also brings the comorbidities. A considerable effort on the part of the physician as well as the patient is required for the effective management of hypertension.
Hypertension management is broadly divided into;
Lifestyle Modifications: Daily dietary and routine changes
Pharmacological Management: Treatment with medicines
Changes in the lifestyle are beneficial to control high blood pressure in a long way. But the patient requires medications for the treatment and improvement of quality of life. In some cases, like sudden and rapid increase in heartbeat, the emergency treatment becomes necessary.
Lifestyle modifications include:
- Healthy diet intake; low salt diet, low cholesterol and fibre rich diet is the best for hypertension patients
- Limiting alcohol intake
- Maintaining healthy body weight and regular exercise can help you out
Medications have a very crucial role in the management of hypertension. Individuals who have blood pressure higher than 130/80 mmHg have to take medicines. Medicines of various classes like diuretics, alpha blockers, beta blockers, ACE (Angiotensin-converting enzyme) inhibitors, Angiotensin receptor blockers and vasodilators are available for the management of hypertension.
The enormous healthcare cost of treatment
As hypertension is a chronic disorder, sometimes it may need lifelong treatment. Hypertension is believed to contribute to the development of the cardiovascular disease. The control of hypertension reduces the risk of stroke, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, end-stage renal disease, peripheral vascular disease, and mortality. Thus, it is necessary to manage hypertension with medications which bring a huge burden of medication cost on the patients.
Diuretics are the least expensive medicines from all the categories of antihypertensive drugs. But the cost of Branded Diuretics can create a hole in your earnings. Same way, the branded formulations of Ɓ-Blockers and calcium channel blockers could be burdensome on your pocket. In our country the calcium channel blocker, Amlodipine (branded) is INR 44, but one can obtain the generic amlodipine for just INR 12. It is all about the awareness and one should know from where could cost-effective medicines be bought to continue the treatment without extra cost.
The generic medicines are a cost-effective way for the treatment of CVS disorders. Patients should go for generics because these are quality cost-effective drugs.
Generic Medicines: The quality drugs with cost-effectiveness
- Generic drugs are bioequivalent (equivalent in action) to the branded drug with identical quality, strength, stability, safety, route of administration and performance characteristics.
- The generic drugs are manufactured in the GMP Certified manufacturing units.
- The generic drugs have similar therapeutic action as that of branded medicines but typically sold at a low price. At present, generic drugs are a useful alternative for branded drugs.
- Generic medicines are low in cost as compared to branded medication because there is no need to conduct animal or human
- studies; as well as no huge amounts are being spent on the branding and advertisements of generic medicines. So, one must switch to generic medicines without any second thought.
- These days the generic medicines can easily be obtained from online pharmacy 24 hrs.
Online pharmacies are the pharmacies on the internet for the online delivery of the medicines to facilitate the customer to order over the counter drugs, prescription drugs as well as supplements at the doorsteps. These are the convenient and fast growing means to obtain medicines. The process is so convenient that there is no need for waiting or chances of confusions. Also, the payment method is flexible either patient can pay online or to the delivery guy after delivery. Moreover, the huge benefit is that individuals can get online medicine with a maximum discount as there are various offers available for online medicines.
Benefits of online pharmacies:
- Simple for use and easily accessible
- The patient can get medicine delivered right at their door
- One can be easily benefited by online medicine purchase with a discount. You can save 80% of your hard earned money through online pharmacy 24 hours
- Flexibility in payment options
- Online pharmacies take great care to place the correct order to avoid any confusion
- Detailed product pages are given at the websites of the online pharmacies in which all the information regarding product like ingredients, side effects, reviews, direction for use is present
Online quality cost-effective antihypertensive drugs
DR BEST Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. is providing generic antihypertensive medicines along with anti-diabetics, hypolipidemic drugs, antibiotics, analgesics, vitamins, cardiovascular medicines and many more products at 80% lesser price as compared to the other branded products. They are providing these medicines online to increase customer/patient convenience. All the products are manufactured in GMP/cGMP certified units. Go for online medicine with maximum discount with Dr Best Pharmacy and save huge on medicine shoppe.
DR BEST Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., a step against the rising healthcare cost.