This medication contains Acebrophylline. It is used for the treatment of asthma, bronchitis, chronic pulmonary disease, tightness in chest, lungs inflammation and other related conditions.
This medication is working on certain enzymes to regulate the constriction of smooth muscles. It also acts on the mucous gel phase of secretions and ciliary movements that makes the mucus less viscous and faster moving.
- Abdominal Discomfort And Distension
- Nausea Or Vomiting
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Difficulty In Breathing
- Skin Rash
- Increase In White Blood Cell Count
- Swelling Of The Eyes, Ears And Inside Of Nose
- Changes In Blood Pressure