Every individual has suffered from some kind of a pain in their lifetime and might have taken one of the most popular NSAID combination aceclofenac paracetamol serratiopeptidase. But before taking them, have you ever given a thought that how this amazing combination works? Here we’ll educate you all about aceclofenac paracetamol serratiopeptidase uses, mechanism of action, side effects and other information.
NSAIDs are the most preferred over the counter medication to get relief of pain, inflammation and fever, and approx 15% of the population takes NSAIDs regularly.
Let’s get started!
What are NSAIDs?
NSAIDs or Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are the most preferred medication for the management of pain, inflammation and raised body temperature. They mainly work by blocking the cyclo oxygenase enzymes (COX-1 and COX-2) responsible for the secretion of prostaglandins in body cells.
Prostaglandins are the chemical messengers that promote inflammation essential for wound healing, supports blood clotting functions of platelets.
NSAIDs are widely preferred for the management of pain, inflammation, Rheumatoid Arthritis, menstrual pain, headache, fever, toothache, backache, Ankylosing spondylitis and muscle cramps.
Popular NSAID Combination
Different combination of NSAIDs is available in the market, one of the potent combinations is Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase. One of the most preferred combination for the management of conditions like headache, mild migraine, menstrual pain and musculoskeletal pain.
So let us apprise you, in detail about Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase combination.
Aceclofenac Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase
Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase is a combination of drug therapy and is available in the market in the form of a tablet. This combination has Aceclofenac a potent NSAID, Paracetamol a potent pain killer (analgesic), fever-reducing (antipyretic) drug and Serratiopeptidase a proteolytic enzyme having anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties.
It is a Schedule H (prescription) drug and useful for the management of mild to moderate pain and inflammation like body pain, menstrual pain, headache and mild migraine pain.
How does it work?
Aceclofenac Paracetamol Serratiopeptidase have a different mechanism of action.
1. Effects of aceclofenac include reduction of pain and inflammation by inhibiting cyclooxygenase enzyme (COX-1 and COX-2) that promotes the synthesis of prostaglandins which are the chemical messengers that promotes inflammation essential for wound healing, supports blood clotting functions of platelets.
2. Paracetamol possesses analgesic and antipyretic properties. It produces analgesia by blocking chemical messengers in the brain that causes pain and show antipyretic activity by acting on temperature regulating system of the brain.
3. Serratiopeptidase decreases pain, but by a different mechanism, it mainly prevents the release of pain-producing compound, bradykinin from inflamed tissues. It reduces swelling of infected tissue by draining the fluid from tissue and promote healing of wounds by breaking abnormal proteins present at the site of inflammation.
Aceclofenac Paracetamol Serratiopeptidase Uses
The combination of Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase are mainly used for the treatment and management of a vast number of conditions, mainly for;
- Fever and flu
- Bone and joint pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mild migraine pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Menstrual pain
- Cold and sore throat
- Inflammation (swelling)
These are some side-effects that may be associated with Aceclofenac Paracetamol Serratiopeptidase Uses
- Abdominal pain
- Emesis (vomiting)
- Dyspepsia (indigestion)
- Allergic reaction (skin redness and rashes)
- Loss of appetite
- Hepatic (liver) damage
Discontinue the medication if any of the above shown or any other unusual effects are experienced.
As this is Schedule H medication so always consult your physician before taking Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase tablets. Moreover, inform your doctor about any pre-existing diseases, current medication, any prior episodes of allergic reaction towards NSAIDs, breastfeeding or surgery.
- It is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding)
- Avoid this medication prior to driving
- Avoid if you are consuming alcohol every day
- Avoid if you have any history of gastric ulcer
- Avoid if severe cardiac impairment and bleeding disorder are there
- It is contraindicated if there is hypersensitivity (episodes of allergic reaction) towards NSAIDs
- Contraindicated in asthma
Where to get Aceclofenac Paracetamol Serratiopeptidase Tablet?
Dr Best Pharmacy is the online pharmacy which provides generic version of almost every class of medicines. All the generic medications are of remarkable quality. Aceclofenac Paracetamol Serratiopeptidase Tablet (CEKNAC FORTE) intended for the management of mild migraine, headache, musculoskeletal pain, fever and menstrual pain at 80% discount. You can easily get this medicine from Dr Best Pharmacy 24 hours.