Some Harsh facts Behind High Priced Medicines:
- Expenditure on drug constitute about 50-80% of the health care cost.
- Over 40% of hospitalized patients have to borrow money or sell their assets to get them treated.
- A Study by World Bank shows that as result of single hospitalization 24% of people fall below poverty line in India.
An Initiative towards providing the Premium Quality
WORLD’S LOWEST PRICES FOR MASSES
Basic Objective :
To Make Medicines reach the Masses at Most Economical Prices (Upto 50-80% Lesser), So that Poorer people can Afford.
- Most Economical Medicines in the Market.
- To Be Made Available at all Leading Retail Outlets so that patients may get the Medicines at cheaper MRP near to their home.